Monday 22 July 2013

Now you're gone

Everything in this space reminds me of you and every sad song out there, I can relate its for you..
Originally called "When I'm gone" by Anna Kendrick..


Now you're gone

Its very quiet that you're not around
and mom looks like she lost her way
With all the jokes and the words that you used to say
Forever in memories..
Its still ringing in my head, stuck on replay..

Now you're gone
Now you're gone..
I really miss you now you're gone
I really miss you by your hair
I really miss you everywhere, oh
I do really miss you now you're gone..

I kept on dreaming that you're still around
with our awkward arguments
You said hi, I said fine, you said okay, I said bye
can't believe that you're not waving us goodbye..

Now you're gone
Now you're gone..
I really miss you now you're gone
I really miss you by your walk
I really miss you by your talk, oh
I do really miss you now you're gone..
















 your incompetent son,
miss and love you always

3 comments:

  1. Syukree..awak buat saya nangis. :'( saya pun kehilangan orang tua saya iaitu ibu saya masa saya berumur 12 tahun. Dan sekarang pun saya masih merindukannya sangat2.. It's hard bila saya bangun dari tidur dan perasan yang ibu saya sudah tidak boleh bangunkan saya lagi. Saya akan menangis teresak2.. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm sorry.. xbniat nak buat org menangis. then you must be a pretty amazing woman to get thru all that at.. i do miss him badly, i mean entire time, i believe for the rest of my life but still my doa takkan pernah putus untuk dia. you do the same right? Godbless :)

      Delete
    2. Nevermind, bkn salah awak pn. ^_^ Alhamdulillah, masih tabah hadapi ketiadaan ibu tersayang. Awak pun kena kuat okay wlaupun mmg susah nak terima kehilangan org tersayang. Semoga ALLAH rahmati dan murahkan rezeki keluarga awak. Amin. :)

      Delete