Monday 12 November 2012

You, the other You and You. Us. Me.

 The title already sounds cheesy, but the content would be more cheesy. So if you're not ready for cheesyness, you should click the small x button on top of your right monitor screens. Thank you.


Who I Love. What I Love. Where I Love...

FarahAF

Who I love, the girl that I know my entire life. Growing up together since childhood. Start saying HAI since primary school. Start liking each other when finally be able to exchange phone numbers. "Setiap pagi Syawal, dialah yang terawal", make me think of my school days Hari Raya celebration where I would going back to Kampung Rajang and be able to meet her. We could only meet once a year first, but then we can't stop seeing each other. I define her as "Who I Love" because of the criteria she have, the originality of her act, a kind softhearted lady, and I see her as the reflection of myself. At first, I do not understand how exactly people fall in love, does it happened by force or naturally. But then, she came to my life, proposing to me to be the one I called "baby" for almost 5years. She showed me what it feels like to be loved, to have someone stand by your side no matter what, to have someone who hold you tight when you need a hug. I loved the way she handle me, not afraid to throw stone at me, pinch me all the time, the awkward act when I'm around her even after we've been together for years. Not replying her text for 1 hour and I'll be damned for the next 24hours Staring at other girl would make myself a punching bag later. Doing something bad behind her back would make her a cry baby because she hates secrecy. It sounds like a woman who likes to take control of her man, but for me, I believe she really cared. I knew deep in my heart, she do really really love me.

Perempuan Melayu Terakhir : Wardina

What I Love, the girl that I met at the end of my secondary school year. She's amazingly beautiful with her fair skin, soft spoken and a truly "Perempuan Melayu Terakhir" material. At that time, she's the most sought after lady at her school and I keep on accidentally meeting her. Like most of young teenager, they can't let things like that slide or walk away, sounds like a challenge. So I spent most of my year trying to get into her head, and unfortunately she fell for it. I define her as "What I Love" is simply because of how I fall for her beauty. Only then I know, I do fall for someone who's attractive enough and that's cruel and that's why we only lasted for half a year. Men are all like that and I wouldn't be any different and nothing special. Appearance only attract you at that moment but the inside quality that would last forever. Outside appearance doesn't matter, they are not trophies.


A rock star : Avril Lavigne
Where I Love, the girl that I love when I'm in pain, when I'm still mad and of course when I'm at somewhere else which is this time at Kuching. I've not set my foot at Kuching for almost 9 years and its the only place where I feel like I'm a completely stranger. At that time also, "Who I Love" were still studying at Kuching and its feel like a burden being so close to her but not be able to see her. We end up pretty badly and something else happened while I'm there and at that time I know, we would never meet each other again after this. But then I met this grown  up lady, somewhere in social network, someone introduce me to her. She's the opposite of both, a really calm lady, with rock&roll kind of attitude, and most of all, she pick me up when I start crumbling down. Kuching, I already in love with the city even just spent a month there and after this, there's a reason to smile for whenever I set foot at Kuching, a smile for a truly kind and strong lady I truly care.


I hope there's this one person who can be all of them. I want her to be "Who I love", "What I love", "Where I love". I want you to be all of them. I want you to be awkward with me all time. I want you to control me, forbid me, correct me when I'm wrong, pinch me when you want to, cry with me when you need me to, and show me that you care. You will always be the Jasmine and I'm your Aladdin and I don't need you to be pretty all the time because you already mine. I want you to be calm also when there's difficulties in our relationship, you also can shout my name like a RockStar when you're mad with me. And if you are all of them, I can't see why we wouldn't make it forever. If you are none of them and I'm still be able to love you, you are out of this world, you are definitely special, one of a kind and InsyaAllah, you are THE LAST.


I wrote this short after I watched short clip "The Last" by WongFu productions. They really interpret the story well, and it brought me years back. You guys should watched the video, you'll know what I mean.


I decided to write this not to blame them or anything. This is just a short snapshot kind of looks how true love life happened. I really really appreciate every single thing I shared with them and I do Thanked them for the time we spent together. They truly deserve someone better, unfortunately it wasn't me. Sometimes when you truly care about someone, you just have to walk away and let them be happy without you. Some people are meant to fall in love with each other... But not meant to be together...


In this marathon called life, our paths might be different and even if we live insufficiently. We live with the fun of filling it up and though there’s a lot of hardships. That's the ugly truth of life, the cruel rule of world. And love is just one of a big factor behind all this.


At this period of time, I already left brokenhearted this time not because of a girl, because of I actually do broken for real this time, its my left femur bone. I already spent 4 months on bed, which is so so upsetting. Watching other people growing up, earn money and living their normal life. Its hurting me non stop, but that's why there's a reason to fight back, because now I know, there's more to cherish in life rather than all that I had before. Still long way to go..
Crush on Agnes Monica doppelganger


Crush is the only words that I can recalled close to love right now. Because of the fact that I'm not well now, I can only watch you slipping away everyday. Not be able to do what I would do back then. But thanked god, she's kind enough to talk to me, and greet me everyday. So just lets be friend for so many years..









PS: I want to travel, fall in love, and just be happy.. Someday...Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment